Microsoft Office 365 – Your Office, In the Cloud
Office 365 is the world’s leading communications and collaboration platform for your business. Powered by Microsoft, Office 365 provides a suite of enterprise-grade business solutions for businesses of all sizes. Whether it’s a team of five, twenty, hundreds or thousands.
Office 365 is a complete solution that offers users the ability to work anytime, anywhere, communicate via video, share documents in real time and safely, using email, shared or personals calendars and contact information from all types of devices and have a collaborative intranet for all employees and control all enterprise information with robust security and privacy controls.
Office 365 delivers continued value. Office in the cloud or in your desktop. ¿What is the difference?
Office 365 will allow you:
- Improve collaboration, communication and teamwork.
- Faster access to information anywhere, anytime.
- Clear costs based on a “per user” and “per month” or “per year” model.
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime and reliability
- Online versions of Office: Excel, Word, Power Point and more
- Shared online calendars
Office 365 has security in its DNA. It provides the highest levels of certification of any cloud collaboration solution including: Certifications: ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 27018, etc.. With more than 100 data centers in over 30 regions worldwide, Microsoft is the expert in securing your data.
Office Profesional Plus
Office 365 offers the possibility of enjoying Office 2016 in PC version and web version, all through a very low cost subscription.
Includes the complete enterprise-class Office suite. A complete productivity suite that guarantees the latest versions of all Office desktop applications at all times. Besides with Office 365 you can access documents, email, and calendars from virtually any device.
Includes: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Publisher, Project, One Note, Skype.
Office Web Apps
View, share, and edit Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote documents online.
With Office Web Apps you can perform editing tasks virtually anywhere with any device that has an Internet connection.
Share documents with other users and edit Excel and OneNote files simultaneously in real time, even if team members are working on a PC with a different version of Office installed, or on different devices.
- View, edit and share content created in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote desktop applications online from any device.
- It has online editing and viewing tools for users, including those who do not have Microsoft office on the computer.
- Access Office documents and view them from supported mobile device browsers.
- Work simultaneously on Excel spreadsheets, notes, and other documents shared with features supported by Office Web Apps co-authoring. See the parts that your colleagues edit in real time.